“ACNE”, known as “Acne vulgaris” in formal/scientific terms is a human skin ailment that’s spread across nearly all countries in the world. Distinguished by a plethora of undoubtedly stubborn symptoms like papules (pinheads), nodules (large papules), comedones (blackheads and whiteheads), pimples, seborrhea (scaly red skin) and even scarring, the disease has become a major health concern. Although it doesn’t cause lethality, acne is associated with reduced self-esteem, depression and in atypical cases, suicide.
Acne infections are most prevalent in teenagers, less frequent in the post-adolescent population and hardly-there in people above the age of 40. According to a study in 2010, the disease stood 8th in the list of the most common diseases across the globe. Acne appears in regions where sebaceous glands or oil glands are most active- these include the back, the chest and the nose area. Back and chest acne are more obstinate than face acne as the skin on these areas are thicker and more porous than that of the face.
Acne leaves behind scars that take forever to fade and layers of makeup to cover. With innumerable issues related to this condition, countless measures have been proposed by different branches of medicine and beauty to get rid of acne. Conventional medicine grabs attention, but a lot of people believe in home remedies for acne as it is a cheaper option and doesn’t have as many side effects as the chemical warriors. Home remedies for acne are vitally of natural sources, here’s assistance on a few home remedies for acne that could be embraced to even get rid of acne scars.
Basic Steps to Get Rid of Acne
Nearly everyone is aware of these steps. But not everyone follows the basic steps to maintain hygiene. Anyway, just as a reminder, here are a few steps you could take to cure acne and prevent further outbursts-
1. Wear clean, loose clothing. Dirty clothes aggravate acne and so does tight, synthetic clothing that hardly allows your skin to breathe. So stick to fabric that’s breathable and loose.
2. Eat healthy food, avoid the allergic ones. Junk food gives the same name to your body and skin= junk. Foods that contain too much carbs or foods that are too oily, only nurture acne. So watch what you eat, keep it healthy and stay away from those that you’re allergic to. Reduce the intake of refined carbohydrates like bread, pasta, etc., also avoid too much sweet.
3. Relax and rest. Stress has been associated with many types of acne. Staying calm and happy gives you calm and happy skin.
4. Maintain personal hygiene. Bathe regularly, don’t keep yourself soaking in sweat and dead skin cells.
5. Drink lots of water and unsweetened drinks. Green tea minus the sugar helps maintain great skin as it contains heaps of antioxidants. Water is needed for all body organs to function properly. So drinking atleast 3 liters of water a day contributes to clear, fresh and glowing skin. 6. Do not pick/touch your pimples. This only adds extra bacteria to the already infected region. Squeezing a pimple will cause you to end up in stubborn scars!
Home Remedies to Purge Yourself of Acne
All you need for home remedies for acne are available in your kitchen or bathroom, so go ahead and take a look about how you could put them to use in getting rid of acne-
1. Lemon juice. Lemon juice contains vitamin c, so apart from lessening acne, it also adds up a glow to the skin. Fresh lemon juice is preferred as the bottled ones contain preservatives that might harm sensitive skin. Dip a cotton ball in the juice and cover your pimples with it or mix a little cinnamon powder and smear the paste all over your pimples. This could be left overnight as one of the many home remedies for acne but isn’t advised for those with fragile skin.
2. Honey mask. Honey is a natural antibiotic and alleviates inflammation, for this purpose, a diluted honey can be applied to treat acne. It is one of the mildest home remedies for acne.
3. Ice. Ice helps reduce the size of acne by constricting pores, thus drawing out excess oil. The cooling effect of ice soothes inflammation. It is better to wrap up some crushed ice in a piece of cloth and hold it against zits than to apply ice directly onto the skin.
4. Toothpaste. Colored toothpastes or teeth-whitening toothpastes or the gel ones should be avoided. Plain white toothpastes without any coloured granules/stripes can be used as a quick cure for acne, it reduces swelling and dries out pimples. This method should be used sparingly.
Home Remedies for Acne Scars
Scars and pigmentation are the most bull-headed symptoms of acne. Homemade acne remedies are what most people fall back on as they are cheap and easily available. While pimples go away in a few days, the uninvited, unsightly, irritating, difficult-to-cover remnants that they leave behind take forever to disappear. Scarred skin consists of a lot of dead skin cells, so exfoliation could bring betterment, here are some home remedies for acne-
1. Oatmeal scrub. Oatmeal is abrasive when it’s made into a paste with water or rose water. Use this on your face in circular motions to scrape away dead skin cells. It does more apart from being one of the most easily available of all home remedies for acne remedies.
2. Apple cider vinegar. Like oatmeal, this too is one of the abrasive acne home remedies and can be used to relive inflammation and brush off dead skin. Make sure that you use apple cider vinegar only after diluting it with water, as vinegar can be harsh on the skin.
3. Sugar. Sugar, as we all know, is mostly available in a granular form, and that’s exactly what’s needed from a scrub and this can be used as a mild acne scar remover- it won’t work very quickly. Mix in a little water and scrub your face with the mixture, do not allow the sugar to stand a long time in water, because once it’s dissolved, it cannot be used as a scrub.
A Permanent Cure for Acne
Home remedies for acne are manifold. During my research, I’ve come across hundreds of home remedies for acne that claim to be 100% natural remedies for acne. Of such a never-ending list, it is quite tough to select a few working ones plus not all of these home acne remedies really work. Mentioning all that would only land you up in another maze, like the ones that you’ve already been through weren’t confusing and long enough. People wouldn’t stop running in circles if they followed all possible home cures to acne.
As natural as home remedies for acne seem, they also contradict each other if used in the wrong combinations. Also, wrong advice could lead to a disaster, like major volcanic eruptions on your face. For example, toothpaste is known to cure acne over-night, so practically, the whole acne-stricken crowd might get blown away by this and end up rubbing toothpaste all over their zits. If the toothpaste is gel based or coloured, it will only intensify the condition, and wake you up in utter disappointment.
So what’s the solution? Something that will make a clear distinction on what’s good for acne treatment and what’s not, something with which you could get permanent riddance from acne, without having to face any side effects. Well, this is no imaginary solution, because there exists one that possesses all of these properties- a merchandise by Mike Walden by the name “Acne No More”. A holistic approach to cure all types of acne permanently along with the scars and pigmentation. Acne No More comes in the form on an eBook, and unlike other medications that you have to continuously keep buying, this book requires only one purchase that’s really inexpensive and not even close to any short-term relief.
Walden is a certified nutritionist, medical researcher and health consultant and has compiled the book using factors that attack the disease internally as well as externally. When acne is uprooted from the inside, its charges of returning spiral downwards. So once you adopt Acne No More, your journey to losing acne narrows down to just 8 steps.
Behind the Effectiveness
ACNE NO MORE functions by unhooking acne and its residues in 8 very interesting steps-
STEP 1: Trains your mind for the Acne No More program.
STEP 2: Tutors you all about the human skin, acne and its types and causes.
STEP 3: The Acne No More System- Contains the five pillars of the book, the quick results mini program, the basic step-by-step Acne No More System, the advanced step-by-step Acne No More System, the Acne No More maintenance plan.
STEP 4: Purifies and flushes your body (majorly the liver and gall bladder).
STEP 5: Eliminates toxins from your system. The detoxification is based on Ayurveda.
STEP 6: Upskills you regarding how Nutrition, Supplementation and Candida Elimination (NSC) can do wonders for the healing process.
STEP 7: Throws light on the importance of stress restrain, workouts , sleep modulation, sunlight and fresh air in the erasure of acne.
STEP 8: Contains an organized list of an external skin care routine.
Bearing in mind the confusion the vast availability of home remedies for acne can cause, and the uncertainty of their results, I say, Acne No More is the best option that could purge you of the disease as it is a combination of selected, working remedies- exercise, diet, external care, lifestyle changes, etc. The book exposes the truth about acne and how certain treatments and even home remedies for acne are actually myths that most people believe in, but on the contrary, they only worsen the condition. People, in their desperation to scrape away acne tend to adopt any and every kind of cure. But Acne No More is a guide that will clear all longings and take you by the hand to an acne-free life for eternity.
Further, there’s an offer of a 60-day no-hassle guaranteed refund if the buyer is anything less than satisfied. Also, the book is accompanied by 5 additional bonuses including a one-on-one consultation certificate with Walden himself. So with nothing at stake, the cleverest option would be to place an order right away and jumpstart your journey to get rid of acne with the best of all home remedies for acne.