Eczema is an inflammatory disease that attacks human skin. It is also called “Dermatitis” and is a non-contagious disorder. The word “Eczema” primarily means itching, but the condition is actually associated with a string of other symptoms like dryness, flaking, swelling, crusting, blistering, cracking, oozing and bleeding. Eczema is the chronic inflammation of the skin, whereas dermatitis is acute. Of the global population, females are more affected than males, and infants more than the older lot.
Home remedies for eczema can sometimes prove to be more effective than most conventional medicines as they take down the condition without causing any side effects, plus most of them are natural. However, home remedies for eczema too need to be used with caution since a few people get taken away with initial positive results and try cutting open the golden goose- they just do too much of it and end up worsening the disease. So here are a couple of things that you could adopt to soothe dermatitis-
- Minimize stress- A lot of diseases and skin conditions are closely associated with both psychological and physical stress. Minimizing stress can help calm down the disease by a great extent. Meditation can be your best bet when it comes to relieving stress, also, soothing music, a positive attitude and ample sleep work together against eczema.
- Maintain personal hygiene- This is the most important home remedy for eczema. It is important that you avoid microbes from invading your body as the affected area is more susceptible to germ-attack. So although bathing might be quite a task for some of you, it is necessary that you bathe regularly and use a non-irritant soap or body wash.
- Wear non-irritant clothes- Firstly, keep all your clothes clean and use a proper detergent to wash them, as any harsh detergent residues left after washing can make eczema go haywire. Secondly, avoid wearing tight and irritating clothes that make you itch all the more. Lastly, choose fabric that allows your skin to breathe and keeps it cool.
- Improve your diet- The best way to drive out some diseases are by cleansing and detoxifying the body by making dietary changes. Eczema can be tackled by changing certain things in your diet- such as- avoid foods that you’re allergic to, prefer organic foods to their conventionally grown counterparts and most importantly, ban gluten!
- ALOE VERA- Aloe Vera has been used for its gel and juice over the years and is one of the best home remedies for eczema. The pure gel that you get when you rip off a leaf isn’t associated with any side effects. Buy yourself an aloe vera plant- this is the cheapest and the most lasting source from where you can get the product.
- CHAMOMILE- This is not one of the most popular natural remedies for eczema. Do a patch test on your skin before using chamomile, as some people develop allergic reactions to this. Chamomile flowers can be used to make tea or a warm compress that could be held against eczema-affected areas. Also, you could drop a little amount of chamomile oil into your bath or just massage your skin gently with it. This is one of the many home remedies for eczema that can soothe inflammation.
- ORGANIC COCONUT OIL- Organic coconut oil is a natural remedy for eczema and is processed by cold press, which means that it has all essential nutrients, minerals, etc. Organic cold pressed extra virgin coconut oil is witnessed by a lot of people to help with the dryness that accompanies eczema and it is the best of all home remedies for eczema particularly to counter dryness. It is better than most other moisturizing creams and doesn’t leave behind any harmful effects. Massage the oil onto the affected area.
A Lifetime Cure for Eczema
Of all the existing approaches to treat eczema, none are known to cure the disease completely. Most of them only target the symptoms, while failing to uproot the condition. Home remedies for eczema are a wiser choice that chemical drugs as there’s no risk of further complications, provided you use them the right way. Dermatitis may get uncontrollable if too many home remedies for eczema are used together- this will only fetch you a nasty contraindication. It might be quite difficult to choose one proper routine that would defeat the disease quickly and permanently owing to the abundance of treatments available in the market.
So here’s making it easier- Eczema Free Forever is an easily downloadable eBook that can help you lose eczema in about 3 days. You see results real quick and they don’t go away, provided you adhere to the instructions. Eczema Free Forever only contains 100% home remedies for eczema and discourages the use of chemical drugs and unnecessary stress related to the condition.
The approach is holistic and believes in relieving dermatitis from the inside as well as outside. The book was authored by Rachel Anderson, a skin specialist and self-sufferer of eczema for a very long time, until she came across an almost miraculous way of shooing the disease away. Anderson then put the formulae together and launched it in the form of a really affordable book that doesn’t just rid you of the disorder, but is also capable of giving you other benefits such as-
Better concentration and mental peace
Boosted energy and vitality
Smooth and clear skin
Optimum body weight maintenance
Scores of people including men and women of different ages and races, suffering from different types of eczema of different intensities have reported positive results from using Eczema Free Forever.
Corticosteroids, antihistamines and immunosuppresants carry a significant list of side effects, also, some of them are backed by little evidence to act against eczema. Moreover, they do not even assure a person of complete relief from the condition, so why waste time and money on something that doesn’t even provide a guarantee of delivering results? Home remedies for eczema on the other hand are a safer option, but as the advices from different sources keep piling in it gets tougher to sort out what remedy to adopt.
Eczema Free Forever clears the air, and lays out everything in a crystal clear manner. The book is really comprehensible, it might be a task to follow the instructions initially, but once you incorporate it into your lifestyle, the mayhem goes away by itself. The book gives you a lot of advantages and doesn’t precipitate any side-effects. And here are some more add-ons!
The package is accompanied by 7 free bonuses –
BONUS #1: Superfoods for Optimum Health- Chlorella and Spirulina
BONUS #2: The Healing Power of Water
BONUS #3: 177 Ways to Burn Calories
BONUS #4: Supplementing With Superfoods
BONUS #5: The Seven Secrets to a Good Diet
BONUS# 6: 43 Nutrition Secrets Revealed
BONUS #7: A Handbook of Health
Furthermore, there’s a no-hassle cash-back guarantee within 60 days of purchase if you’re not satisfied with the product. With something so cushiony to fall back on and absolutely no risks, Eczema Free Forever in undoubtedly the best of all home remedies for eczema!