Acne is a human skin disease and is called “Acne Vulgaris” in formal or scientific terms. The disease isn’t fatal, but draws a lot of attention as it affects the appearance of the skin- something that is very dear to everyone. Flawless skin is most desired and having any kind of irritating, unsightly guests on the skin can get bothersome to uncontrollable levels. This is why, despite being a disease that’s not lethal, acne has triggered depression and suicidal tendencies in people. Reduced self-esteem spreading wide across the globe as a consequence of acne is a major concern.
Acne is classified into different types depending upon the cause. It mostly attacks teenagers and is less prevalent in people above the age of 40. However, post-adolescent acne exists, making it more disappointing for the ones that thought the disease would detach itself once the teen phase is done with. Also, types like hormonal acne continue to haunt women even above the age of 50. Symptoms like comedones (blackheads and whiteheads), pimples, papules (pinheads), nodules (large papules), seborrhea (scaly red skin) and even scarring accompany the infection.
Pigmentation and scars are the most stubborn of all acne symptoms. They cause skin darkening and spots on the skin. Acne scars are ranked into various types depending upon their appearance-
1. Ice pick scars- The most wide-spread scars, they look like deep pits in the skin.
2. Box car scars- These scars maybe deep or peripheral, they resemble chickenpox scars and are mainly
prevalent near the temple area.
3. Hypertrophic scars- Distinguished by keloid scars, these are ultra-pig-headed collagen deposits.
4. Rolling scars- Cause the skin to acquire a wave-like appearance.
Acne is actually the out-turn of bacteria and hyper-active sebaceous glands. The back, chest and face are the most acne-prone areas of the body. In 2010, reports showed that over 650 million people were affected by acne worldwide, making it the 8th most common disease in the world. With manifold symptoms and types, acne has led to the birth of nearly countless opponents from various fields of medicine as well as beauty. This vast availability of treatments make it tough to choose one stable cure for acne, so here’s a little food for thought that will narrow down the selection to one perfect acne buster.
How to Get Rid of Acne Naturally
1. Toothpaste. Toothpaste is one of the most popular remedies of acne and a lot of people tend to use any kind of toothpaste to treat acne. However, it should be noted that the use of a wrong toothpaste can aggravate acne to a really bad extent and so care must be taken even while choosing a toothpaste. Do not use toothpowders to treat acne. Avoid colored or teeth-whitening and gel toothpastes. Go in for something that’s white and non-granulated/striped. If used sparingly and the right way, this is how to get rid of acne fast, but it comes with certain undesirable effects at times.
2. Lemon juice. Lemon juice imparts a glow to the skin and as it is a citrus fruit, vitamin C is found in abundance. Bottled lemon juice contains preservatives that can aggravate acne, so it’s best to use fresh lemon juice. Prepare a paste of lemon juice with cinnamon powder and use this as a mask or dab a cotton ball saturated with lemon juice onto your face. Lemon juice can sometimes produce a stinging effect, so if you’re skin is too sensitive, ditch the idea. Also, do not leave lemon juice on overnight.
3. Tea Tree Oil. Tea tree oil can be used to fight mild to moderate acne owing to its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial attributes. Studies have proved that tea tree oil treats acne in the same way that benzoyl peroxide does, only, the former works comparatively slower and produces lesser side effects.
4. Ice. Ice causes the constriction of pores, acne is a result of open pores that allow dirt to accumulate within them, so rub ice on your face, or wrap up some pieces of ice in a cloth and use it as a face pack to get rid of inflammation associated with acne. This also helps reduce the size of acne.
Conventional Medicine for Acne
1. Apply Salicylic Acid: Crush up aspirin tablets and make a paste of it. Aspirin contains salicylic acid that’s used to fight bacteria and dry out pimples.
2. Use a Retinol Product: Retinol products cause the growth of new skin and the shedding of old skin. Make sure you consult your doctor before adopting this measure, as retinol products come with side effects and may not be suitable for sensitive skin.
3. Use Multi-vitamins: Vitamin A replenishes your skin, reduces wrinkles and pimples and clears off blemishes, for these reasons it is important that you include multi-vitamins in your diet to fight acne.
A Permanent Solution for Acne
Conventional cures for acne come with so many side effects, that someone could almost feel guilty even to prescribe them. This doesn’t mean that home remedies are completely safe… there are so many site all over the internet that tell you to do this and that to treat acne, but how do you know whether all of it is true, is it really going to work to detach those pimples or is it just going to multiply them? Dermatological procedures don’t provide any kind of guarantee that the results are going to last forever. Also, they are more painful than any other acne treatment, and if they go wrong, you’ll end up spending much more on the damages. So if you’re looking for a natural treatment for acne that isn’t just a random collection of home remedies from unauthorized sources, here’s one for you- ACNE NO MORE.
Acne No More is a program that’s launched to erase all kinds of acne of different intensities from people belonging to various age groups and races. Acne No More was penned by Mike Walden, a certified medical researcher, health consultant and nutritionist and is undoubtedly the best of all ways to get rid of acne. His merchandise comes in the form of an instantly downloadable eBook and shows you how to get rid of acne scars fast. It isn’t one of those books that promote heavy supplementation and chemical to dose you into relieving acne real quick. The book totally discourages the use of chemical drugs to cure acne. Acne goes away and never comes back- this was witnessed by thousands of people and there wasn’t a single case of adverse effects with the use of Acne No More.
What Acne No More Can Do for You
ACNE NO MORE is an 8 step route to an acne-free life-
STEP 1: Prepares you for the Acne No More program.
STEP 2: Gives you details about the human skin and acne.
STEP 3: The Acne No More System- Contains the five pillars of the book, the quick results mini program,
the basic step-by-step Acne No More System, the advanced step-by-step Acne No More System,
the Acne No More maintenance plan.
STEP 4: Cleanses and flushes your entire body- the prime pillar of holistic healing.
STEP 5: Uses Ayurveda as a foundation to detoxify your system.
STEP 6: Contains the Nutrition, Supplementation and Candida Elimination (NSC) route to acne-erasure.
STEP 7: Teaches you the importance of relaxation, stress management, sleep modulation and the controlled exposure to sunlight and fresh air.
STEP 8: All about external skin care procedures.
Dermatological procedures to cure acne don’t really “cure” acne. They just work superficially and wipe out the symptoms, allowing the disease to regain momentum after a certain period of time. The procedures are not only short lived, but can also be dangerous. Microdermabrasion, light therapy, surgical lancing and punch grafting are some dermatological procedures that are done to treat acne, nevertheless, there’s little evidence to prove their effectiveness.
I’ve already mentioned what conventional medicine can do- they only target the symptoms and the side effects are many, so that leaves us with home remedies or natural cures as the best option. But there’s a need for a guide that contains natural remedies that actually work without making the condition worse. Acne No More is the perfect handbook available in the market that will cause acne to disappear along with every single trace of scars. It explains very understandably how to get rid of scars.
The only drawback of the book is that it isn’t available in the form of a hard copy. Other than that, there’s nothing wrong with the formula, you just need to be patient to see results as this isn’t an overnight cure. Acne No More is an unparalleled combination of life style changes and dietary changes along with external beautification procedures that will take both your mental and physical health to a higher level. That’s not all, there are 4 free bonuses that accompany the package including one on one counselling with Mike Walden. You’ve got nothing to lose! If you’re not satisfied with the results of Acne No More, you can get back all your money within 60 days of purchase! So hurry up and place an order to get rid of acne permanently!