Bacne, a fusion of the words “back” and “acne”, is a colloquial address for acne that appears on the back. Acne lesions appear in regions where sebaceous glands or oil glands are most active. This includes the face, back and neck. Back acne may be more stubborn and severe than acne appearing on the face, as the skin on the back is thicker and more porous than that of the face.
Bacne is unsightly as well as irritating and keeping your hands from getting anywhere near them is almost impossible owing to the itchiness. However, it is advised that minimal touching accelerates the healing process. Back acne or any kind of acne isn’t lethal, however it is associated with reduced self-esteem, depression and in rare cases, suicidal tendencies.
Considering the epidemic of acne, innumerable approaches have been made to cure/relieve a person of the disease. Acne vulgaris can be treated with a lot of procedures ranging from alternative medicine to conventional treatments to surgical procedures. This abundant availability of options make it difficult for one to choose a lasting treatment that will extinguish acne forever, here’s an assistance for you to make the perfect choice.
Get Rid of Back Acne With Conventional Treatments
Conventional treatments are mostly dermatologically prescribed treatments and are of chemical origin, they work fast, but are accompanied by adverse effects. Here are some solutions that may be used-
1. Anti-bacterial cleansers. These products can be used to clear off excess oil and kill harmful bacteria- the prime movers of acne. Cetaphil is one formulation that’s said to be quite powerful in treating bacne.
2. Benzoyl peroxide. In the form of a gel or cream, 10% Benzoyl peroxide is one of the most recommended solution for acne. It works by drying out the pimples and reducing inflammation.
3. Retinol. Retinol comes in many forms with different trade names, some of them are Tronin, Tretinoin, Supratret, etc. They are formulated at different concentrations and are prescribed depending upon the intensity and type of acne in question. Retinol creams or gels or even tablets work by stimulating the formation of new skin and shedding the old along with the acne. This is quite painful, but is suggested by most doctors.
Back Acne Treatment with Home Remedies
Home remedies are cheap since most ingredients that you need are available in your kitchen, further as nearly all of them are natural, people tend to rely on alternative medicine to get rid of acne.
1. Exfoliate your skin. When done gently, this can prove to be a very effective body acne treatment. This can be done by using an abrasive sponge or loofah, gently rub your acne with either, just make sure that you don’t scrub too hard, else you will intensify the irritation.
2. Salt water soak. Add some salt to your bath tub and soak yourself for about 10 minutes in it. This may also be done by dipping yourself in beach water and drying it out in the sun, but there’s a risk of sunburn if you do it this way.
3. Grapefruit-sugar-sea salt scrub. Dead skin cells clog pores and induce breakouts, so it has to be taken off to let your skin breathe. Make a natural exfoliating scrub by squeezing one grapefruit with 1 ½ cup sugar and half a cup of coarse sea sand, use this on your acne, very gently and wash it off to get rid of all the dead cells.
Lifestyle Changes to Get Rid of Back Acne
Certain simple steps can help reduce acne and also prevent further outbursts. We’ve been taught most of them during schooling and otherwise too, proper lifestyles equals lesser diseases. So here are some of the steps that you can take to get rid/lessen back acne.
1. Wear clean, loose clothing.
2. Eat healthy food, avoid the allergic ones
3. Relax and rest.
4. Maintain personal hygiene.
Bid Acne Adieu
While homeopathic cures take a lot of time to deliver results, Ayurveda seems safer and faster. While conventional medicine precipitates side-effects, home remedies appear to be a more riskless option. However, the choice to select any one of these or to create a combination containing life-style changes and a natural holistic cure for back acne isn’t a child’s play since many factors including the contradiction of one method with another should be borne in mind.
Well, there’s one option that could thoroughly erase all confusion along with the acne- not just back acne but all kinds of acne in any one of any age group. Acne No More– a permanent cure for acne in the form of an easily downloadable eBook is the acne-opponent that sure to win the battle.
This book is a life-time cure for acne and was penned by Mike Walden, a certified nutritionist, health consultant and medical researcher. While other medicines require you to be completely dependent on them i.e., once you quit using them, the mini volcanoes begin erupting again, Acne No More doesn’t demand regular purchase. You just need to buy the book once, and that’s enough for a life-time. All you need to do is read and shadow the instructions closely, and the acne vanishes within 8 weeks of following the Acne No More Program.
How Does Acne No More Function?
How to get rid of body acne and face acne? ACNE NO MORE. It works systematically towards acne removal and skin revival. Not only do you get rid of acne by the end of the program, but also get incredibly good-looking skin that also feels smooth and fresh. The 8 steps to achieving an acne-free life for eternity are-
STEP 1: Readies your mental state for the entire Acne No More Program.
STEP 2: Familiarizes you with acne, its types and causes, the human skin, etc.
STEP 3: The Acne No More System- Contains the five pillars of the book, the quick results mini program,
the basic step-by-step Acne No More System, the advanced step-by-step Acne No More System,
the Acne No More maintenance plan.
STEP 4: Works towards cleansing and flushing your system.
STEP 5: This includes a complete detoxification process.
STEP 6: The advantages of nutrition, supplementation and candida elimination in treating acne are laid
out in this sector. It is referred to as the NSC method.
STEP 7: Teaches you how to manage stress, get great sleep, exercise and expose yourself to sunlight and
STEP 8: This section lists out a couple of skin care routines that you could adopt to get perfectly flawless
Multiple ways to treat acne are suggested in magazines, newspapers, all over the internet and different people advice countless methods that you could adopt to get rid of acne. Of course it lies beyond all bounds of possibility to do everything at once. Besides, choosing any one potent route could also be a difficult task since everything seems more convincing than the other.
Acne No More is ONE COMPLETE PACKAGE of everything that you will need to permanently wipe away acne. There won’t be a need to look for any other medications once you own the book, as it clears off various myths associated with acne. Not only does the acne go away, but also your skin begins to glow like never before, and you can lead a healthier lifestyle owing to the exercise and diet routine that’s included in the book.
Walden has made an almost unavoidable offer of a guaranteed 60-day refund if you’re not satisfied and also 5 free bonuses. With absolutely nothing at stake, choosing Acne No More would be a great decision!